Give the gift of an unforgettable helicopter tour of Los Angeles or Long Beach with a gift card to any tour option offered by Anthelion Helicopters! Experience LA and Long Beach from the air!
- Passenger • All Ages Starting Price
Gift an Aerial Photography Helicopter Tour
Whether shooting planes, trains, automobiles, buildings, or the perfect shoreline sunsets, Anthelion Helicopters pilots do everything in their power to make sure that your Aerial Photography Los Angeles needs are met.
We offer a variety of packages and helicopters to perfectly suit your aerial photography requests. We also provide additional options such as the removal of any or all doors on our Robinson R22 and Robinson R44. In addition, the Robinson R44 allows for you to bring on up-to three (3) or one (1) observer, respectively.
Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price. All weight limitations and restrictions are either mandated by the FAA and/or the aircraft manufacturer. They are there solely for safety reasons.
- The seat limit for the R44 is 300 lbs. Passenger weight verification may be required.
- The seat limit for the R22 is between 205 lbs and 220 lbs depending on the aircraft. Passenger weight verification may be required.
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reporting a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight.
- Any individual weight 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- All activities are subject to price changes at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters. Set amounts for any activity are valid until the listed expiration date of the gift certificate. Dollar values do not expire. In the event of a price difference after the date of expiration, the purchased dollar value will be applied as a credit to the activity.
- Upgrades to longer or otherwise different experiences are available for the appropriate additional cost; “downgrades” to a shorter time or a lower priced experience are available as well, however, there is no refund for the difference in the dollar amount.
- The cost of your certificate does not include gratuity to the pilot or staff. Tips are at the discretion of the passengers.
- Tours do not need anything specific. What you would be wearing outside on the day of your flight will be perfect.
- For introductory flights, the individual receiving instruction must wear close toed shoes.