See the most beautiful beaches of SoCal with a helicopter tour gift card from LA Helicopters! Gift cards can be redeemed at any time.
- Trail of Fame Tour • Two Passenger • Gift Certificate
Enjoy a VIP Helicopter Tour of LA!
Our extended, VIP tour takes you through all of Los Angeles with the added bonus of Malibu and the infamous Rose Bowl. Along the way, you fly high over famous movies studios like Paramount and Universal.
The fun doesn’t stop there; Los Angeles is home to fantastic landmarks such as Griffith Observatory, the Getty Museum, the Hollywood Sign, and Dodger Stadium, among many others. Nothing beats soaring the skies and taking in these unbelievable views.
This tour is customizable as well. Talk with us ahead of your tour for customization options.
Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price. All weight limitations and restrictions are either mandated by the FAA and/or the aircraft manufacturer. They are there solely for safety reasons.
- The seat limit for the R44 is 300 lbs. Passenger weight verification may be required.
- The seat limit for the R22 is between 205 lbs and 220 lbs depending on the aircraft. Passenger weight verification may be required.
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reporting a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight.
- Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- All activities are subject to price changes at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters. Set amounts for any activity are valid until the listed expiration date of the gift certificate. Dollar values do not expire. In the event of a price difference after the date of expiration, the purchased dollar value will be applied as a credit to the activity.
- Upgrades to longer or otherwise different experiences are available for the appropriate additional cost; “downgrades” to a shorter time or a lower priced experience are available as well, however, there is no refund for the difference in the dollar amount.
- The cost of your certificate does not include gratuity to the pilot or staff. Tips are at the discretion of the passengers.
- Tours do not need anything specific. What you would be wearing outside on the day of your flight will be perfect.
- For introductory flights, the individual receiving instruction must wear close toed shoes.