Explore the balance between the beauty of nature and city life with a gift card for our most extensive helicopter tour of LA!
SURF & TURF TOUR GIFT CARD
SEE LA'S FAMOUS LANDMARKS & COAST!
- Surf & Turf Tour • Two Passenger • Gift Certificate
- Surf & Turf Tour • Three Passenger • Gift Certificate
See SoCal’s Beaches on a Helicopter Tour!
If you’re looking for a tour that hits all of the famous LA Landmarks while seeing the spectacular beaches, then a gift card for the Surf and Turf tour is for you!
The Surf and Turf Helicopter Tour begins by traveling up the 405 freeway, seeing the Goodyear Blimp site and across the cities of Torrance and Hermosa Beach to the shoreline. You then cruise up the coastline along the beautiful Los Angeles beaches, passing through Manhattan Beach, Playa Del Rey and Venice.
After passing the famous Santa Monica Pier, the route makes a turn in Santa Monica and Brentwood. From Santa Monica, you are flown by the 405 Freeway and the mountain-top that houses the beautiful Getty Museum.
We then take you through the internationally known landmarks in Beverly Hills and Hollywood. You get to see the Playboy Mansion, the Beverly Hills Hotel, and the TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly known as Mann’s Chinese Theater).
Before circling back toward East Los Angeles, travel in view of the iconic Hollywood Sign and Griffith Observatory. Your pilot then takes you over the spectacular Downtown Los Angeles landscape.
The Surf and Turf Helicopter Tour is the best way to experience the full scale of Los Angeles from the sky. Its broad route will leave you feeling as though you have been reintroduced to the great city of Los Angeles.
Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price. All weight limitations and restrictions are either mandated by the FAA and/or the aircraft manufacturer. They are there solely for safety reasons.
- The seat limit for the R44 is 300 lbs. Passenger weight verification may be required.
- The seat limit for the R22 is between 205 lbs and 220 lbs depending on the aircraft. Passenger weight verification may be required.
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reporting a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight.
- Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- All activities are subject to price changes at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters. Set amounts for any activity are valid until the listed expiration date of the gift certificate. Dollar values do not expire. In the event of a price difference after the date of expiration, the purchased dollar value will be applied as a credit to the activity.
- Upgrades to longer or otherwise different experiences are available for the appropriate additional cost; “downgrades” to a shorter time or a lower priced experience are available as well, however, there is no refund for the difference in the dollar amount.
- The cost of your certificate does not include gratuity to the pilot or staff. Tips are at the discretion of the passengers.
- Tours do not need anything specific. What you would be wearing outside on the day of your flight will be perfect.
- For introductory flights, the individual receiving instruction must wear close toed shoes.