See the most beautiful beaches of SoCal with a helicopter tour gift card from LA Helicopters! Gift cards can be redeemed at any time.
- El Capitan Tour • Two Passenger • Gift Certificate
- El Capitan Tour • Three Passenger • Gift Certificate
See LA from Above!
Purchase a gift card for our El Capitan Helicopter Tour and take a grand aerial lap of the big city. The tour begins in Long Beach Airport and stretches all the way to Santa Monica and Universal Studios.
This tour takes you up the coastline of Long Beach and around San Pedro. The tour continues up the coast along the beautiful Los Angeles beaches.
After passing Manhattan Beach and the LAX International Airport, the route makes a turn in Santa Monica. From Santa Monica, you fly by the 405 Freeway and the mountain top that houses the beautiful Getty Museum.
We then take you through the internationally known landmarks in Beverly Hills and Hollywood. See the Playboy Mansion, the Beverly Hills Hotel, and the TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly known as Mann’s Chinese Theater).
Before circling back toward East Los Angeles, fly further North until you reach Universal Studios. You pilot then takes you over South Pasadena and Downtown Los Angeles.
The El Capitan Helicopter Tour is the best way to experience the full scale of Los Angeles from the sky. Its broad route will leave you feeling as though you have been reintroduced to the great city of Los Angeles.
Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price. All weight limitations and restrictions are either mandated by the FAA and/or the aircraft manufacturer. They are there soley for safety reasons.
- The seat limit for the R44 is 300 lbs. Passenger weight verification may be required.
- The seat limit for the R22 is between 205 lbs and 220 lbs depending on the aircraft. Passenger weight verification may be required.
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reporting a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight.
- Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- All activities are subject to price changes at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters. Set amounts for any activity are valid until the listed expiration date of the gift certificate. Dollar values do not expire. In the event of a price difference after the date of expiration, the purchased dollar value will be applied as a credit to the activity.
- Upgrades to longer or otherwise different experiences are available for the appropriate additional cost; “downgrades” to a shorter time or a lower priced experience are available as well, however, there is no refund for the difference in the dollar amount.
- The cost of your certificate does not include gratuity to the pilot or staff. Tips are at the discretion of the passengers.
- Tours do not need anything specific. What you would be wearing outside on the day of your flight will be perfect.
- For introductory flights, the individual receiving instruction must wear close toed shoes.