See the most beautiful beaches of SoCal with a helicopter tour gift card from LA Helicopters! Gift cards can be redeemed at any time.
- Twilight Tour • Two Passenger • Gift Certificate
- Twilight Tour • Three Passenger • Gift Certificate
Take a Twilight Helicopter Tour of LA!
Experience a breathtaking sunset over LA with a gift card to one of our great helicopter tours: The Peninsula Tour and the Huntington and Newport Beach Tour! Read on for more details on these great tours.
Peninsula Helicopter Tour (Blue)
The Peninsula Helicopter Tour of Los Angeles soars over the Southern California shoreline and around the beautiful Palos Verdes Peninsula at dusk. Fly over the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles to experience the stunning silhouette of Catalina Island and the incredible Redondo Beach.
This helicopter tour also takes you above the small city pockets to show you the full scenery that the Southern California shoreline has to offer. The Peninsula Helicopter Tour is perfect for those who want a balance of cityscapes and ocean views.
Huntington and Newport Beach Helicopter Tour (Green)
If you ever wanted to watch the surfers catch their last waves of the day as the sun sets in the sky, then you must take the Huntington and Newport Beach Helicopter Tour. Fly along the coastline of the gorgeous Huntington Beach all the way to Newport Beach.
The helicopter tour circles back at Costa Mesa and takes you over Fountain Valley as you make your way back to Long Beach Airport. The Huntington and Newport Beach Helicopter Tour is ideal for a romantic evening in the skies.
Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price. All weight limitations and restrictions are either mandated by the FAA and/or the aircraft manufacturer. They are there soley for safety reasons.
- The seat limit for the R44 is 300 lbs. Passenger weight verification may be required.
- The seat limit for the R22 is between 205 lbs and 220 lbs depending on the aircraft. Passenger weight verification may be required.
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reporting a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight.
- Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- All activities are subject to price changes at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters. Set amounts for any activity are valid until the listed expiration date of the gift certificate. Dollar values do not expire. In the event of a price difference after the date of expiration, the purchased dollar value will be applied as a credit to the activity.
- Upgrades to longer or otherwise different experiences are available for the appropriate additional cost; “downgrades” to a shorter time or a lower priced experience are available as well, however, there is no refund for the difference in the dollar amount.
- The cost of your certificate does not include gratuity to the pilot or staff. Tips are at the discretion of the passengers.
- Tours do not need anything specific. What you would be wearing outside on the day of your flight will be perfect.
- For introductory flights, the individual receiving instruction must wear close toed shoes.