See the most beautiful beaches of SoCal with a helicopter tour gift card from LA Helicopters! Gift cards can be redeemed at any time.
- Queensgate Tour • Two Passenger • Gift Certificate
- Queensgate Tour • Three Passenger • Gift Certificate
Experience the Beauty of Long Beach from the Skies!
Enjoy a dedicated helicopter tour of Long Beach and its surrounding areas with this great gift card! This special helicopter tour is designed to show Long Beach visitors, as well as its locals, the full beauty that Long Beach has to offer.
Go on an amazing adventure over the storied Queen Mary and the historic USS Iowa Battleship. You also get a view of the spectacular Catalina Island.
There is nothing more romantic or exhilarating than watching the sun set across the Pacific Coast from a bird’s-eye view. To be one with the sky during sunset creates a new appreciation for the magnificent scenery of Long Beach. The beauty is unmatched and is the perfect way to end any day of the week.
The Queensgate Helicopter Tour also takes you over the City of San Pedro and its local point of interest, the Vincent Thomas Bridge. It is a 1,500-foot-long bridge that connects San Pedro to Terminal Island. The Vincent Thomas Bridge is also known as the third-longest suspension bridge in California.
Long Beach has long been a secret tourist attraction for many. Now is your chance to discover its beauty from above the ground.
Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price. All weight limitations and restrictions are either mandated by the FAA and/or the aircraft manufacturer. They are there solely for safety reasons.
- The seat limit for the R44 is 300 lbs. Passenger weight verification may be required.
- The seat limit for the R22 is between 205 lbs and 220 lbs depending on the aircraft. Passenger weight verification may be required.
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reporting a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight.
- Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- All activities are subject to price changes at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters. Set amounts for any activity are valid until the listed expiration date of the gift certificate. Dollar values do not expire. In the event of a price difference after the date of expiration, the purchased dollar value will be applied as a credit to the activity.
- Upgrades to longer or otherwise different experiences are available for the appropriate additional cost; “downgrades” to a shorter time or a lower priced experience are available as well, however, there is no refund for the difference in the dollar amount.
- The cost of your certificate does not include gratuity to the pilot or staff. Tips are at the discretion of the passengers.
- Tours do not need anything specific. What you would be wearing outside on the day of your flight will be perfect.
- For introductory flights, the individual receiving instruction must wear close toed shoes.